IO2 Guidelines will contribute to the professional development of HE educators. It will contribute taking up of digital technologies and of innovative and open pedagogies in education.
All in all, IO2 contributes to meet the project’s objective no. 3 “To promote HEI’s Housing educators professional development to adapt their digital skills and competences through the use of gamification techniques during teaching practices”.
Housing+ lecturers and professors at HE
The Housing+ Gamification guidelines should be written in plain and accessible language and made available as a PDF (i.e., downloadable and printable for free). As its potential audience, the Guidelines would be useful for lecturers and professors from HE. The Housing+ Guidelines at the delivery end of the process is envisaged to contain the following modular elements (online and offline):
- A pilot methodology: a step by step guide containing tools and resources that explain how to set up a pilot
- Best practices (what works and what doesn’t) for academic community engagement
- Technical resources, documentation and tutorials for use of low-cost gamification technologies
- Testimonials and personal stories from the pilots to make it more tangible and fun
- Description of the pilots as case studies
As a final insight, the participants agreed to discuss a set of common templates to document and follow up with the pilots: a pilot blueprint with an evaluation categories to share learnings and a database to track hard and soft data; journaling; the general evaluation template containing the reporting and data collected, and a template for each pilot set of methods.
On November 18, 2020, the Co-creation session 2 of the project Housing +> Bridging the gap in housing studies took place. One of the objectives of Housing+ project is to improve the performance …